In January I decided to make a couple of tops. I chose the Presto top by Coco Savage, I made a size large and the first one I made was the burnout cotton/poly ?, I bought from Fabric mart. I loved the pattern but the hardest part was the front seam. Two front pieces sewed down the center fold, but I liked being able to adjust the depth of the v neck at this stage of the pattern. The sleeves were a little too narrow for me and they tend to roll up above the elbow. People thought I had lost weight and got a lot of complements.\
The second blouse was made with a light mesh fabric from Fabricland, I made the sleeves a little wider. The fabric match up the front was not as good this time and the other problem I had was the hem, my fault, I used stretch lace hem tape, which I thought was a good idea but where it was sewn by machine it pulled too tight and so I have taken out that seam binding and will probably machine stitch the hem in place. I can’t resist a paisley especially in blue and brown which I can wear with jeans and brown pants.
Shams at Communing with fabric has also made the top a few times.
I will be making it again. I love a nice tried and true pattern.