I finally finished something. I made up the purse from my Maui vacation. It had been cut out for awhile, but I was not satisfied with the fiberfill I had chosen. I wasn’t sure about the interfacing either, as it was quite stiff. The other day, I finally unearthed the better thinner fiberfill and started in, without the pattern, as that had now gone missing. I eventually found everything I needed, went out and got a new button, nothing in the 10 pound stash of buttons would do!
I lined it with some linen, which I still have another 8 or more yards in my stash. With the stiff interfacing, it sits nicely open beside me on the couch, or on the table, it is my new portable waste basket. I did enjoy making it.