The cardinal direction for Project spectrum 4 is South for July and August, the colour is red. So I bought some sock yarn which had a red in it and then found I didn’t care for the pink and brown that were also in the mix.The yarn is DG Confetti 100 Stretch 25.02. I was on the boat at the time, so I was determined to continue, even though I had decided that I was not a red person. I liked knitting with the yarn and they went rather quickly. I entertained the thought of over dyeing them with another warmed red, so one day the dyes will come out of the basement storage and I’ll try a couple of lengths of yarn and see what shade of dyes to consider.
The knitted Tank has stalled at the bust increases on the front, I tried a short row increase and didn’t like the holes that I had created, it just wasn’t attractive. I unripped what I had done. So when I returned home after sailing I was on the computer looking at Knitting Daily for some answers. I was still mulling it about and last night I looked up Knitty for their take on the subject, certainly more math is involved but I think I now have a solution.